Thursday, February 6, 2014

Friday Gratitude and Entering as an Ordinary Civilian

Thank you for reading and sharing my blog this week. I do not think I will reach the stratospheric numbers I need to get into the NYC Toy fair as a blogger, but alas, I am feeling incredibly humbled and encouraged by the response my simple plea (pathetic begging) to visit this blog (so that I could have the traffic necessary to be considered LEGIT as a blogger) has brought me.

I guess talking about toys and creativity and doing the right thing strikes a chord with a lot of people. Either that or you just feel sorry for me. Anway, the numbers have jumped and that extrinsic reward makes me feel gooooood.

So I am going to the Toy Fair anyway. I will be an ordinary citizen but a blogger in my heart (and isn't that what being a blogger is all about--being an ordinary person?). 

There will be a lot to write about. It will be harder to get wi-fi. But no biggy!  

If you are going, too, or exhibiting, let me know and we can meet up and gossip about the fair if you want. In the meantime, keep up the good work. I still have another week to reach my goal and a lot can happen between now and the 16th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment