Wednesday, May 21, 2014

No Carbs to the Rescue

I am still grain-free and it feels great (as of yesterday I had lost 7kilos in about two weeks, I lost 6 in the first week alone and in the second I lapsed and am getting serious again). I am also limiting my alcohol intake to once or twice a week (I'm off the mandatory glass of wine with dinner kick) and trying to keep going off the diet wagon for the weekend.

Today I started the Robin Sharma 30-day diet of doing one thing per day that you have been putting off. Last night I made a list of about 50 things I should be doing but keep finding excuses for putting on the backburner.

This morning I woke up at 5am, I ran, I wrote for pleasure, I updated my résumé, I am blogging.

And it's only 6:10. I think it's going to be a productive day. It is incredible how sometimes just writing things down can get you a lot closer to getting things done than simply worrying about them in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment