Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Plus I'm Trying a Wacky Diet

Which I believe I have identified is the Paleo diet, vegetarian version. This means you eat ONLY things that were available to our early ancestors, the Hunters and Gatherers.

No bread. No grains in general. Plants and fruit and nuts. Meat, too if you can hunt it down (I do not). Dairy is not a good idea.

I have been on it for a week and have lost 6 Kilos (13.2 pounds). Which, by the way, is a LOT of weight in a week and makes you feel GORGEOUS and THIN and LIKE A SUPER MODEL.

Now the SKEPTICS in my midst HATE THIS and say things like:

"It's all WATER WEIGHT, you know!"

They DO NOT say this, of course, when I GAIN 6 Kilos. Because when it GOES ON it is just plain LARD on your ass.

When it comes off, it is WATER. Hmmph.

I put a name on this wondrous thing when I found THIS 

I cannot resist a diet site that uses Lego people in such a masterful way.

I am a convert. Let's hope it lasts and I don't go back to crack, bread.

If this doesn't work for you, try reading WHEAT BELLY by William Davis. My brother (a doctor) recommended it and I tried it last summer. He chalks most of the evil in the world to Wheat and puts forth some really good arguments about it.


Conclusions after one week.

Going off Bread makes you hate the world for three whole days, which means it is an addiction.
Once you are effectively OFF bread, you stop hallucinating about pizza and breadsticks and, magically, STOP BEING HUNGRY. (just kidding, I still hallucinate about pizza, but that is a CHEESE problem more than a Bread issue).

Let me just put some emphasis on the fact that I no longer feel ravenous hunger 24 hours a day. This is a breakthrough.

Yeah, and I can fit into my jeans again. Hooray for water weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment